As I mentioned last week, I’m involved with many non-profit organization on a volunteer basis.
I’d love some advice on books related to non-profit management and non-profits in general but I’d also appreciate suggestions on books on fund-raising.
I’ve tried doing some web-searches but I can’t figure which ones are the most informative and helpful.
Some of the titles I’ve come across are:
- Donor-Centered Fundraising by Penelope Burk
- Relationship Fundraising: A Donor Based Approach to the Business of Raising Money by Ken Burnett
- Successful Fundraising : A Complete Handbook for Volunteers and Professionals by Joan Flanagan
- 25 Fundraising Secrets by Joe Garecht
- Fundraising for Dummies by John Mutz
- Breakthrough Thinking for Nonprofit Organizations: Creative Strategies for Extraordinary Results (Jossey Bass Nonprofit & Public Management Series) by Bernard Ross
- Building Donor Loyalty: The Fundraiser’s Guide to Increasing Lifetime Value by Adrian Sargeant
- How to Produce Fabulous Fundraising Events: Reap Remarkable Returns with Minimal Effort (Book & Diskette) by Betty Stallings
- Hank Rosso’s Achieving Excellence in Fund Raising (Jossey Bass Nonprofit & Public Management Series) by Eugene R. Tempel
- How to Write Successful Fundraising Letters by Mal Warwick
- Revolution in the Mailbox: Your Guide to Successful Direct Mail Fundraising (The Mal Warwick Fundraising Series) by Mal Warwick