I still haven’t received any recommendations for books on Non-profit Management, and I’ve been sorting out the Consulting Books I was told to read, and these Books for Artists came with the highest praise:
- Art Dealer’s Field Guide: How to Profit in Art, Buying and Selling Valuable Paintings by Ron Davis
- Art Market Research: A Guide to Methods and Sources by Tom McNulty
- The Artist’s Marketing and Action Plan Workbook by Jonathan Talbot
- The Business of Art by Lee Caplin
- The Business of Being an Artist, Third Edition by Daniel Grant
- Corporate Art Consulting by Susan Abbott
- Fine Art Publicity, 2nd Edition: The Complete Guide for Artists, Galleries, and Museums (Business and Legal Forms) by Susan Abbott
- Selling Art Without Galleries: Toward Making a Living from Your Art by Daniel Grant
What do you think?
Any others I should tell my artist friend to read?
Or are some of these listed above not worth reading?